My name is Serena and I’m a professional, fully trained and qualified, holistic massage therapist with over 6 years of direct experience in helping clients feel de-stressed and relaxed within their own bodies.
My mission is to provide an interlude and place of space and healing in our otherwise hectic lives.
I have always been fascinated by the deep interconnection of the physical body and emotional mind.
I’m particularly interested in the underlying mechanisms that trigger stress and anxiety in the individual and how bodywork techniques can offer significant relief from such symptoms.
I don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all therapy.
My treatments are completely tailored to your needs. I will work on your physical body to relieve pain and tension whilst also taking into account your emotional and spiritual well-being.
I am passionate about the benefits of massage and the power of ‘stopping’ which brings the mind, body and soul back into balance.
- CPD, Treating generalised Anxiety Disorders and Panic Attacks by Mindbody Breakthrough, Oxford, 2018
- Anatomy in Yoga at Yoga Venue, Oxford, 2017
- Level 4 in Holistic Massage at Bodyology School of Massage (under Massage Training Institute), London, 2014
- Reiki level 1 and 2 at Reiki Maya, (5th in line from Dr Mikao Usui), London, 2012
- Hot stone massage at Bodyology School of Massage (Massage Training Institute), London, 2015
- Seated Massage at On The Spot Training School, Hockley, Essex, 2015
- Hands free Massage at On The Spot Training School, Hockley, Essex, 2016
- Indian Champissage at London Centre of Indian Champissage, London, 2016
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage massage at London School of Massage, London, 2018
- Facial course at Oh So Lovely, London, 2018
- First Aid course and CPR, British Red Cross, 2018
- Cancer massage, Amethyst Trust, Gloucester, 2019
- MASCED accreditation - Melanoma and Skin cancer early detection, 2019
- Translator for Prisoners Abroad since 2007.
- Volunteer massage therapist at The Humming Bird in Bicester giving treatments to cancer patients and their families.
- Online content editor for ARPAC, Adopt a dog, Spain
- Massage Training Institute, MTI
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists, MGBT
- The Guild of Holistic Therapists, MGHT